Why become a member of The Arc of Fort Bend County?
You can help make a difference by joining The Arc of Fort Bend County. The Arc is an advocacy organization advocating for the rights and needs of those with intellectual and developmental disabilities. The larger our membership, is the stronger our voice when we talk with our elected officials. Please help us make a difference by joining The Arc of Fort Bend County.
When you join The Arc of Fort Bend County:
- You will be supporting “Quality of life for All” in your community.
- You can be involved in local family support.
- You can have individual family consultation and technical assistance on education issues, governmental affairs issues, employment and future planning.
- You will receive a subscription to The Arc of Fort Bend County’s newsletter with information on services and local events.
- You can participate in trust programs developed by The Arc of Texas and The Arc of the U.S. for people with disabilities.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in advocacy training and get involved on the state level.
- You will automatically be a member of The Arc of Texas and The Arc of The U.S. and receive their quarterly newsletters.
- You can help influence legislation by helping us increase our local, state, and national membership numbers.
- You will be entitled to vote at The Arc of Fort Bend’s Annual Meeting
Individual with Disability – reserved for adult individuals not living at home and are not included in a Family membership
Family Membership – reserved for all immediate members of the family living in the home. Also includes a family member with a disability living outside of the home
Single – reserved for one individual only without a disability