TEEN/TWEEN SOCIAL TEMPORARILY A VIRTUAL PROGRAM THROUGH FALL 2020
NOTICE: FALL 2020 VIRTRUAL SOCIAL DATES: Sep. 4, Oct. 2, Nov. 6, Dec. 4, 2020.
Email Karri Axtell at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up as a Teen Participant or an event Volunteer.
- Fort Bend County Resident
- Intellectual or Developmental Disability
- Between 11 – 18 years of age
- Events are held at The Family Life Center at Christ Church-Sugar Land, 3300 Austin Pkwy,
Sugar Land, TX 77479
- Applications must be received 7 days prior to each event.
- Max 20 participants per event.
- Additional registrations received will be placed on a waiting list.
NOTE: We are not equipped to serve those who are medically fragile, or in need of intensive behavior management.
If you have any questions, you may contact Karri Axtell at email@example.com or 281-494-5959.
If your teen/tween has registered for and attended the Teen/Tween Social in the past 6 months, and there are no changes to your prior application, click HERE to continue registration.
First time participants, fill out the form below.