Our Bowling events are a weekly activity choice of the Adult Social/Recreation program. It is designed for post high school adults with intellectual or related developmental disabilities. We are a membership group participating in bowling at Bowlero Lanes in Stafford (formerly AMF Lanes)
- Saturday bowling will resume in September 2022.
- New this year, The Arc will utilize a grant for the bowling program. The grant requires the following: Bowlers must live in a Fort Bend County and complete the paperwork and the “Activities Release and Waiver of Liability” form. All of the paperwork must be submitted to Nancy Dobert before the bowler can bowl.
- All “client” bowlers must have a current membership with The Arc.
- Weekly reservations will be required by responding to an email you will receive on Monday of each week from Nancy Dobert.
- We have 10 lanes reserved from 11:00 am – 1:30 pm.
- Bowlers may not enter the building until 11:00 am.
- The bowling alley doors will open at 11:00 am. You can enter the building at 11:00 am, sign-in and get ready to bowl.
- All bowlers MUST arrive before 11:30 am or you will not bowl.
- NO LATE ARRIVALS – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Everyone bowling will pay $6.00 each, to bowl three games. This includes shoes and ball.
- You are expected to wear your bowling t-shirt issued by Mrs. Goldy.
- Drinks or food from home are not allowed into the bowling alley. If you want refreshments, you must bring your own money to purchase them.
- CLICK here to go to the printable application!
If you have questions or need assistance with any of the online processes, please email Nancy Dobert at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 281-494-5926.