The Bowling Group is designed for post high school adults with intellectual or related developmental disabilities. We are a membership league participating in bowling at Stafford Lanes every Saturday, Labor Day through Memorial Day. The group is sponsored and supported by The Arc of Fort Bend. Click here to go to monthly calendar to see the current Saturday Bowling schedule.
To participate in The Arc’s Bowling Group:
- You must be a current member in good standing of The Arc. Membership fees begin at $20. Click here to go to the membership page.
- The bowlers bowl three games each week. The bowler pays $6.00 each time they bowl, which covers the cost of shoes, ball and lane fee. The Arc pays the rest.
- Bowlers may not enter the building until 11:00 am.
- The Bowling alley doors open at 11:00 am. You can enter the building at 11:00 am, sign-in and get ready to bowl!
- All bowlers MUST arrive before 11:30 am or you will not be able to bowl. NO LATE ARRIVALS – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Bowlers must wear their bowling t-shirt issued by Mrs. Goldy.
- We have 10 lanes reserved from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.