Why become a member of The Arc of Fort Bend County?
You can help make a difference by joining The Arc of Fort Bend County. The Arc is an advocacy organization advocating for the rights and needs of those with intellectual and developmental disabilities. The larger our membership, the stronger our voice when we talk with our elected Legislators. Please help us make a difference by joining The Arc of Fort Bend County.
When you join The Arc of Fort Bend County:
- You will be supporting “Quality of life for All” in our community.
- You can be involved in local family support.
- You can have individual family consultation, assistance on education issues and information on pertinent legislation.
- You will receive The Arc of Fort Bend County’s e-newsletter on services, programs and local events.
- You can participate in special needs programs through The Arc of Texas and The Arc of the U.S. for people with disabilities.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in Legislative advocacy training and get involved on the state level.
- You will automatically be a member of The Arc of Texas and The Arc of The U.S. and receive their newsletters.
- You can help influence legislation by helping us increase our local, state, and national membership numbers.
- You will be entitled to vote at The Arc of Fort Bend’s Annual Meeting.
Complete the form below.