2022 Dates: September 2, October 7, November 4, December 2
at 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Questions? Email Karri Axtell at email@example.com
Teen/Tween Social & Parent Night Out is a social skills practice and respite night event for families with children
with IDD who are 11-18 years of age.
- $10 per Teen/Tween
- Each session is staffed with an Activities Director, a Behavior Technician and trained volunteers.
- Each participant is paired with a volunteer to assist them with participating in the activities.
- Activities include arts and crafts, games, and indoor activities.
- COVID-19 Precautions: All attendees agree to wash hands & have temperature checked upon arrival. (Sent home if 100ºF or above)
- No nurse on staff
- We are not equipped to serve those who are medically fragile or need intensive behavior management.
- Maximum 20 participants per event! Additional registrations received will be placed on a waiting list.
- Events are held at The Family Life Center at Christ Church – Sugar Land, 3300 Austin Parkway, Sugar Land, TX 77479
For more information, contact Karri Axtell at firstname.lastname@example.org. or call 281/494-5924
COVID-19 Precautions: All attendees agree to wash hands & have temperature checked upon arrival. (Sent home if 100ºF or above)