2022 Dates: March 4, April 1, May 6, June 3, September 2, October 7, November 4, December 2
at 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
We will be back in person at the Family Life Center of Christ Church Sugar Land (3300 Austin Parkway in Sugar Land, across from First Colony Middle School).
Questions? Email Karri Axtell at email@example.com
Teen/Tween Social & Parent Night Out is a social skills practice and respite night event for families with children
with IDD who are 11-18 years of age.
- $10 per Teen/Tween
- Each session is staffed with an Activities Director, a Behavior Technician and trained volunteers.
- Each participant is paired with a volunteer to assist them with participating in the activities.
- Activities include arts and crafts, games, and indoor activities.
- COVID-19 Precautions: All attendees agree to wash hands & have temperature checked upon arrival. (Sent home if 100ºF or above)
- No nurse on staff
- We are not equipped to serve those who are medically fragile or need intensive behavior management.
- Maximum 20 participants per event! Additional registrations received will be placed on a waiting list.
- Events are held at The Family Life Center at Christ Church – Sugar Land, 3300 Austin Parkway, Sugar Land, TX 77479
For more information, contact Karri Axtell at firstname.lastname@example.org. or call 281/494-5924
COVID-19 Precautions: All attendees agree to wash hands & have temperature checked upon arrival. (Sent home if 100ºF or above)