TEEN/TWEEN SOCIAL TEMPORARILY A VIRTUAL PROGRAM
We will be back in person starting on Sept. 3, 2021 at 6 pm held at the Family Life Center of Christ Church Sugar Land (3300 Austin Parkway in Sugar Land, across from First Colony Middle School).
Email Karri Axtell at email@example.com to sign up as a Teen Participant or an event Volunteer.
Teen/Tween Social & Parent Night Out is an early evening social event for families with children
with disabilities who are 11-18 years of age.
- $10 per Teen/Tween
- Each session is staffed with an Activities Director, two Behavior Technicians and trained volunteers.
- Each participant is paired one-on-one with a volunteer to assist them with participating in the activities.
- Activities include arts and crafts, games, and outdoor activities.
- No nurse on staff
- We are not equipped to serve those who are medically fragile or in need of intensive behavior management.
- Maximum 20 participants per event! Additional registrations received will be placed on a waiting list.
Events are held at The Family Life Center at Christ Church – Sugar Land, 3300 Austin Parkway, Sugar Land, TX 77479