TEEN/TWEEN SOCIAL TEMPORARILY A VIRTUAL PROGRAM
THROUGH FALL 2020
NOTICE: FALL 2020 VIRTRUAL SOCIAL DATES: Sep. 4, Oct. 2, Nov. 6, Dec. 4, 2020.
Email Karri Axtell at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up as a Teen Participant or an event Volunteer.
Teen/Tween Social & Parent Night Out is an early evening social event for families with children
with disabilities who are 11-18 years of age.
- $10 per Teen/Tween
- Each session is staffed with an Activities Director, two Behavior Technicians and trained volunteers.
- Each participant is paired one-on-one with a volunteer to assist them with participating in the activities.
- Activities include arts and crafts, games, and outdoor activities.
- No nurse on staff
- We are not equipped to serve those who are medically fragile or in need of intensive behavior management.
- Maximum 20 participants per event! Additional registrations received will be placed on a waiting list.
Events are held at The Family Life Center at Christ Church – Sugar Land, 3300 Austin Parkway, Sugar Land, TX 77479