Teen/Tween Social & Parent Night Out is a social skills practice and respite night event for families with children with IDD who are 11-18 years old.
- $10 per Teen/Tween with IDD.
- Each session is staffed with an Activities Director, a Behavior Technician, and trained volunteers.
- Each participant is paired with a volunteer to assist them with participating in the activities.
- Activities include arts and crafts, board games, dancing, group sports, and other indoor activities.
- Health Precautions: All attendees agree to wash their hands & have their temperature checked upon arrival. (Sent home if 100ºF or above)
- Select Fridays from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- No nurse on staff
- We are not equipped to serve those who are medically fragile or need intensive behavior management.
- Maximum 20 participants per event! Additional registrations received will be placed on a waiting list.
- Events are held at The Family Life Center at Christ Church – Sugar Land, 3300 Austin Parkway, Sugar Land, TX 77479
- Questions? Email Karri Axtell at email@example.com
For more information, contact Karri Axtell at firstname.lastname@example.org. or call 281/494-5924
Health Precautions: All attendees agree to wash hands & have temperature checked upon arrival. (Sent home if 100ºF or above)