March, April and May events cancelled due to coronavirus!
NOTICE: “June 5th Teen/Tween Social is a virtual event limited to prior attendees – a maximum of 30 teens and 20 volunteers . Prior attendees will receive an email inviting them to register for this event. Feedback from prior program attendees will be considered before opening future virtual events to first-time attendees.” For questions, email Karri Axtell at email@example.com.
“Check back in early August for details about the next Teen/Tween Social & Parent Night Out
on September 4, 2020.”
Teen/Tween Social & Parent Night Out is an early evening social event for families with children
with disabilities who are 11-18 years of age.
- $10 per Teen/Tween
- Each session is staffed with an Activities Director, two Behavior Technicians and trained volunteers.
- Each participant is paired one-on-one with a volunteer to assist them with participating in the activities.
- Activities include arts and crafts, games, and outdoor activities.
- No nurse on staff
- We are not equipped to serve those who are medically fragile or in need of intensive behavior management.
- Maximum 20 participants per event! Additional registrations received will be placed on a waiting list.
Events are held at The Family Life Center at Christ Church – Sugar Land, 3300 Austin Parkway, Sugar Land, TX 77479